Marmion Hall

SBM_42_full.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Marmion Hall

Description

Because the government opened the contract for any number of students to attend St. Benedict's Industrial School, an addition was constructed on the west end of Marmion Hall in 1887 so that the building could accommodate 150 students.

Source

Saint Benedict's Monastery Archives

Date

1887

Rights

No Copyright in the United States

Citation

“Marmion Hall,” College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University Libraries, accessed December 7, 2022, https://csbsjulib.omeka.net/items/show/916.